Pescatarians will love this one!
2 -3 persons
- 2 salmon filets
- 1 cup of Tahini
- 1/2 cup of organic greek yogurt
- chopped walnuts
- toasted pine nuts
- olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- juice of 1 1/2 lemon
- lemon slices for the salmon baking
- salt,pepper & chili flakes
- Pomegranate seeds
- chopped parsley(for garnish)
- Start with the salmon, skin down in a baking pan with lemon slices, salt, pepper & the chili flakes.
- Drizzle with a bit of olive oil & bake until golden & cooked.
- Meanwhile prepare the sauce by mixing the tahini, the greek yogurt, lemon juice, minced cloves of garlic& salt.
- Once the salmon is done, top it with the tahini sauce, add the chopped walnuts, toasted pine nuts, chopped parsley.
- Finish off with the pomegranate seeds.