- 300 g oat flour
- 200g almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 250ml plant milk
- 200ml maple or agave syrup
- 4 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 100g fresh raspberries
- 100 grams 70% dark chocolate chips
- A dash of vanilla
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together your dry ingredients starting with oat flour, almond flour, rising agents & vanilla.
- Add your milk, maples syrup & the melted coconut oil & mix thoroughly until there are no lumps. The cake batter should be kind of thick but not dry
- Add in your raspberries & chocolate chips & give a quick stir.
- Line a muffin baking tray with muffin paper cases & divide the batter into 10 portions.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 30 to 35 mins at 180C and until a toothpick comes out clean.