Our favorite go-to crepes recipe!
4 to 5
- 1 cup of oat flour ( if you don’t have oat flour, simply grind your oats in a strong blender & sift away large particles)
- 1.5 cups of almond or coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla or a dash of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 full teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil ( for the pan)
*Optional: 1 mashed banana for extra sweetness / 1 organic free-range egg for more protein
- Whisk together all above ingredients and set aside for 10 mins for the mixture to rest.
- If it gets too thick, feel free to add some milk to make it creamier.
- Flip your crepes in a pan greased with coconut oil and enjoy!
*You can fill your crepes with anything your heart desires! all types of berries, nut butters, chocolate spread, or chopped nuts!