Light breakfast & an excellent option for a post workout snack. Takes literally 2 mins to prepare!
- 1 cup of any nut milk you like( coconut is delicious with this recipe)
- 1/3 cup of chia seeds
- 1- 2 passion fruits
- Optional :1 tsp maple syrup or agave; honey for non-vegans
- Mix the milk & chia seeds in a small jar, shake well & refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Right before serving, open up 1 passion fruit and add it to your chia pudding. Mix well, you can add another passion fruit if you like a stronger taste.
- Top with some raspberries or blueberries, & finish off with a drizzle of honey or maple syrup and some toasted coconut flakes if you like them.